Expertise that benefits Phoenix area home sellers
Marketing is one part art and one part science. Many real estate agents take a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to marketing properties without accounting for the fact that not all properties are suitable for the same buyers, even at similar price points. Indeed, a whole multitude of factors come into play that can make two properties that look similar on paper actually be suited to different types of buyers.
A keen understanding of marketing fundamentals is required so that the marketing tools, messaging, and delivery must be custom-tailored to the most likely buyer group for your property — and actually reach them where they’re looking!
I possess an MBA with a marketing concentration and several years strategic marketing experience in both corporate and real estate industries. I also hold advanced designations and certifications sanctioned by the National Association of Realtors, including, specific training in cutting-edge marketing and advertising techniques to maximize the sale of your Phoenix real estate or Scottsdale real estate.
When it comes to getting your home sold quickly and for top dollar, I will get the job done!
ListingPLUS+ Program gets properties SOLD!
Selling real estate in Phoenix is a tough business! I’ve developed an aggressive marketing program, my ListingPLUS+ Program, that offers custom-tailored solutions for the properties that I market.
I designed the ListingPLUS+ Program to increase Phoenix real estate sellers’ chances of selling their properties for top dollar in any market.
The Program involves a series of steps, from staging to marketing and advertising to negotiations that help your property stand out relative to the competition. The ListingPLUS+ Program isn’t a gimmicky ploy to get your listing like some of the ads you may hear on radio or TV. Rather, it’s a series of custom strategies that have been refined over years of trial and error.
My goal is the same as yours — to get your Phoenix property SOLD!
Maximum marketing exposure
According to the National Association of Realtors, 88% of home buyers use the Internet for their search.
Regardless of whether it’s a buyer’s market or a seller’s market, you’ll benefit by promoting your Phoenix real estate for sale to as large an audience as possible.
I subscribe to different property syndication services that promote my clients’ properties to almost 1,000 of the top real estate websites on the Internet, so you can be certain that your home will be seen!
While home buyers leverage the Internet to search for Phoenix homes or Scottsdale real estate, there are many other strategies that can be employed to maximize your chances of selling for top dollar. I’ll discuss these alternative strategies during my listing presentation with you.
I’m confident that once you understand the comprehensive marketing solution that I call the ListingPLUS+ Program, you’ll agree that it’s the best one to get your Arizona property sold!
Just because an agent puts a “For Sale” sign in your yard and posts your home on the MLS and some websites, doesn’t mean he or she has taken all the steps available to maximize your chances of a successful sale.
I pay attention to the details that are frequently overlooked or not addressed by other agents, including:
- Clean professional sign post and signage: A prospective buyer’s impression starts at the curb. I use freshly-painted, professionally-installed, white sign posts along with custom signs and riders. No rickety metal posts or faded signs!
- Complete MLS listing: I don’t skip the fields that many agents do, such as HOA costs (which requires a call to the property management company) and room measurements, which take time to gather. I include this information on the listing sheet because they are important to many buyers and could just make the difference between an in-person visit to the property — or not.
- Infrared lockboxes with showing notifications: I use a heavy-duty lockbox that only communicates with a special infrared REALTOR® key. I receive a notification the instant your property is shown that tells me who accessed the property. Not only does this solution provide greater security than combination lockboxes, but it allows for ever-important follow-up with showing agents.
- Showing feedback: The overwhelming majority of Listing Agents don’t follow up with Showing Agents for buyer feedback. I believe that buyer and agent feedback is critical to understanding how a property stacks up to the competition. Inventory is constantly changing. So, too, is your property’s position relative to others. I survey Showing Agents after each showing while the property is fresh in their minds.
- Price change notifications: If we ever reduce the price on your property, I know who’s shown it so I can send a notification to them, which often results in repeat visits.
- Written status updates: I pledge to keep you informed with regular written status updates on the sale of your Arizona real estate so you’ll know at all times what’s being done to market your property and how well it’s succeeding.
- Communication: You will hear from me proactively throughout the transaction. And if you call or email me, you can expect a response within hours, not days!
- The list goes on: During the listing presentation, I’ll share with you many other ways that I handle the many details that will create for you a more pleasant, more successful home sale experience
To learn more about my ListingPLUS+ Program and the ways that I will help you sell your Arizona property for top dollar, simply complete the form below and I’ll contact you promptly with the details.